A health checkup is essential in providing continuous health surveillance at all times. After all, a stitch in time saves life. In order to take timely action, all normal persons should get themselves checked once a year. With this in mind, we have developed two health checkup plans to look for dominant risk factors which leads to more life threatening diseases.
Master Health Checkup
Under this category, the following investigations/ procedures are included;
- Complete blood count
- Blood sugar (fasting & PPBS)
- Blood grouping and Rh typing
- Urine routine
- Stool routine
- Lipid profile
- Blood urea
- Uric acid
- Chest X-ray
- Ultrasound- whole abdomen
- Height, Weight and BMI.
- Physicians clinical examination
- Diet counseling
Executive Health Checkup
In this category apart from all the tests described in the Master Health Checkups.
What you have to do is only seek a prior appointment on telephone (0472-3041234) to SGMC. On the appointment day, do come by 8:30am . Do not take anything (not even tea) after dinner at 8pm, the previous night. An early light dinner on the previous night is recommended. A small stool sample should be brought in a clean plastic/glass container.
- Please inform the lab technician if you are diabetic
- Pregnant ladies have to inform same to the X-ray technician.
- Ladies do not give urine for examination during menses.
- Avoid heavy meals and alcohol 24 hours prior to the health checkup.
- Breakfast will be provided free of cost.
- These health checkups will be done on all days except in Sundays.