Highlights of Facilities
- A dedicated team of health care professionals at your service
- Innovative, state-of-the-art equipment support for the treatment.
- Round the clock service of accident and trauma care department.
- Located very near to state high way and only 12km from national highway.
- Fully computerized hospital management system.
- Continuing Medical Education Programmes and organization of seminars on various health topics.
- Five critical care units including Neonatal ICU.
- Gokulam Heart Institute for advanced cardiology care.
- Multi sliced CT scan.
Critical Care Units
The hospital has the following intensive care units
- Medical Intensive Care unit
- Paediatric Intensive Care Unit
- Neonatal Intensive Care Unit
- Surgical Intensive Care Unit
- Critical care Unit
- High-tech Multi scan
Treatment provided to the students and faculties are 100% free of cost. All the medical facilities (OP/IP) available in the hospital is provided to them.
Central Laboratory Services
The SGMC hospital is well supported by a sophisticated Central Laboratory and has the divisions- Biochemistry, Clinical Pathology, Hematology, Cytology, Microbiology and Histopathology, Immunology, Virology, Parasitology. These labs are equipped with some of the latest fully computerized state of the art equipments which ensure accuracy and dependability of the investigations done.
Our institution offers internship training for VHSC, DMLT, BSc. MLT, Pharmacy, CSSD, OT students. A certificate will be issued at the end of the training period.
We have a full fledged blood bank functioning under the Department of Transfusion Medicine. We accept blood from healthy donors and thorough screening will be carried out against various diseases transmitted through the blood. Outreach programmes will be organized to promote voluntary blood donation.