Dentistry is a branch of medicineÂ that is involved in the study, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of diseases, disorders and conditions of the oral cavity, commonly in the dentitionÂ but also the oral mucosa, and of adjacent and related structures and tissues, particularly in the maxillofacialÂ (jaw and facial) area.
The department offers a wide range of dental and maxillofacial surgical services that encompass preventive, curative, reconstructive and cosmetic procedures of the face,jaws,teeth and oral cavity.
The department is committed to provide comprehensive and superior facial and dental care with latest technologies in dentistry.
The Department is headed by Dr.Gibi Paul(Endodontist), who has more than 20 years of teaching and clinical experience. The Department also has the services of one Associate Professor, one Assistant Professor and two Junior Residents.
- Digital X rays of oral cavity
- Maxillofacial X-rays
- Demonstration room
- Departmental library
Diagnostic and Preventive Services
- Complete Oral Health Evaluation
- Decay Detection
- Diagnosis of premalignant lesions and conditions
- Detection of salivary gland disorders
- Oral Cancer detection
- Pit and Fissure Treatment
- Fluoride Treatment
- Gum disease prevention and management
- Bad breath treatment
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
- Craniofacial fracture management
- Corrective surgeries for cleft lip and palate
- Orthognathic Surgery
- Management of cysts and tumors of jaws and face
- Oral and facial malignancy
- Facial reconstruction
- TMJ Clinic
- Salivary gland pathologies
- Dental Implants
- Impacted tooth removal
- Complex exodontia
Orthodontics and Cosmetic Dental Services
- Metal Braces
- Ceramic clear Braces
- Lingual Braces
- Myofunctional Appliances
- Porcelain veneers
- Teeth Whitening
- Gum Contouring
- Tooth colored filling
- Smile Designing
- Tooth Jewellery
Prosthodontics and Conservative Services
- Replacement of missing teeth using fixed and removable prosthesis
- Teeth coloured, Steel coloured, Gold crowns
- Root canal Treatment.
- Full mouth Rehabilitation.
- Post Core treatment.
- Dental Implants.
- Complete Dentures.
- Composite Restorations.